Sunday, October 10, 2021

BIG 80

 WEDNESDAY - Went back to Winscar made it behind the boating house would have liked to have carried on walking but got to be-careful I don't over walk Bailey his back leg might not be fully healed so its best not to over do it .I want to tr and walk the whole of the reservoir , will leave it as a goal for next summer should take a good few hours , will take my back pack with food and drink .

Back at work was feeling under the weather getting motivated was hard way too hard I felt I needed to sleep and my head was spinning was so glad when it was home time .

Stopped of at the petrol station I filled the tank to the max which cost me £25 it is now £1.34 a litre and I guess will keep rising.

I break up on the 22nd of December and don't go back until the following Monday be first time I have had so many days of during the festive period .


SATURDAY - Went over to Acaster Malbis we stopped of at Tesco and bought a bottle of Three Barrel Brandy as Helens father birthday we didn't realise how old he was until we saw him he is eighty years of age if I known I would have bought him two bottles of brandy one from Helen and one from me .


SUNDAY - Relaxing day went out to get some shopping bought some Carrs cheese melts and Mcvities digestive biscuits both cost £2 for two packets . I also bought a joint of beef for Sunday dinner , forgot to buy cider the fridge is dry .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...