Wednesday, September 29, 2021

FULLY GASSED

 MONDAY - Took Bailey to the dog groomers for a shampoo and cut it takes around a hour fifteen minutes .I parked up on the trading estate and did some shopping fo r a few essentials .Going home would waste petrol and by the time I would get home had have time for a coffee before setting of back to pick him up .

TUESDAY - Got some petrol on way home from work tried to filling stations no joy went to one of the major supermarkets and they had fuel you was limited to thirty pound spend I only needed twenty quid to fill to the max . Before people bitch I do over seventy miles a day just getting to and from work at the NHS . I finish at two in the morning even if I did a normal shift getting to work via a bus from where I live would be a nightmare if not impossible. I would need a car to get to the bus stop we are in rural location  .


WEDNESDAY - Two more shifts ten five days off am I happy yep no driving proper sleep chill out time and then going back to a short week will do for now .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...