Friday, April 02, 2021

EASTER APPROACHING

 BATHROOM - Fitted the dado rail in the bathroom on all four walls I pinned it in situ I use to drill and cut wood pellets to cover the screw heads but today I just used some panel pins and punched the holes filled and painted the new wood and the walls below the wall above the dado will get wall papered next Friday hopefully .



Bought Resident Evil 2 xbox one game of eBay hopefully it will load ok and I can get n to the game most games don't hod my interest I played Resident Evil 1 years ago when it was out so should be quite nostalgic playing as Leon in the game.

SUNDAY - Clocks forward by one hour because of spring daylight changing hours be lighter on a night sprint into summer or maybe spring is the start of summer heat and sunshine .

Went grocery shopping bought beef mince for a shepherds pie x 2 I x onion, gravy mix , frozen mash potatoes x2 , a bag of mixed veg carrot and swede , cat and dog food as well as cat biscuits ,  tea bags , half litre of semi skimmed milk , white and brown sugar , Lurpak spread , bananas,  chewing gum fresh orange juice , garlic , vinegar , bread cakes , cough medicine and a block of cheese bill was a few pence over £60.

Its been a week of work and chilling watching You Tube through the day then looking tea and going to work .

We have had two god days of warm weather and sunshine which makes going to work twice as hard .

I am working good Friday and easter Monday I would rather save two days holidays all bank holidays are added into your yearly total if you want the day off if granted comes of this total so I will work get double time and save two days annual leave .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...