Monday, April 05, 2021

NO EGGS

 Bought s voiced control Fire stick from Amazon it automatically set itself to our wifi and to my Amazon prime account it even downloaded all the apps we previously had on my account this is stick out of the box setting the remote one press of the home button , voice control brilliant does not do everything but its a good upgrade as our previous versions didn't have this feature .

We needed one because I gave my son the one we had when he moved out and in the spare bedroom th tav is not a smart tv and we don't have an Ariel socket where the tv is on the wall so a fire stick was a good buy .


The next product I buy from Amazon might be the latest Echo dot or a tablet if anything happens to my Mac book the only other option of doing anything online would be via my phone , hopefully writing this does not jinx me .

SATURDAY - Painted the downstairs w.c it took me only a few hours to give it a couple of coats of Farrow & Ball dusty pink emulsion every room now as colour in it rather than the original creamy magnolia whatever paint they used .




Easter Sunday -We are going to visit the grand children take them Easter eggs thought I would buy them on route nowhere had them petrol stations Tesco express outlets all sold out and the  major super markets and other retailers shut for Easter Sunday never though buying chocolate eggs would be an issue silly me .

We sat in my daughters garden on the patio drinking coffee I could see our old house where the kids grew up in at the end of the lane and the conservatory roof we had built on to the back of the house memories a lot of water as gone under the bridge hopefully a lot more to follow .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...