Friday, April 16, 2021

FINISHED

 FRIDAY -Still red blotches cover my back , side and under arm. I  still ache and I am still irritated by the shingles .Still popping the tablets one five times a day .The shingles have not got any worse but my condition as only slightly improved , they seem less hot but moving and stretching on my right side is still painful and restricted some what .Perseverance I guess not sure if I will be allowed my second cover injection this Sunday I do hope so .

The bathroom walls above the dado rail are now wallpapered this happened yesterday I had to take down the mirror and two wall cabinets which was ok putting them back a bit more difficult as all the old screw holes had been covered did it in the end and everything is now been put back and all is finished .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...