Thursday, April 29, 2021

SEED NEEDED

 Nearly two weeks on and my shingles are still painful my skin still feel hot but it is not as bad but still a pain I don't need . I have finished my course of tablets and are now just waiting for them to disappear guess they will go if not back to the doctors which won't be possible it will either be over the phone or video link .The itching is the worse it comes and goes driving over rough roads I get a pain inside every time I hit uneven road surfaces .

SUNDAY - We had another barbecue we invited our next door neighbough Aadm round its hard to judge how much food to get you don't want to appear tight but you also don't want to waste food all the food we bought was from the farm shop we did chicken , various kebabs , burgers and sausages it was ok he doesn't drink which made life easier and the evening went ok its alway uneasy when you invite people round that you don't know apart from over the fence on the drive etc .

MONDAY - Went to Meadow Hall bought some Nike t-shirts in various colours as well as three pairs of Jack Jones jeans two in indigo denim and one in black , these are the only jeans i really like , I also bought two pairs of Adidas track suite bottoms not a big fan of track suits bought these are a cross between combats and track suit bottoms I bought a new white pair of Adidas training shoes in white , I bought Helen a bottle of Gucci Bamboo perfume and a pair of black and white Vans .



Helen reseeded the entire back lawn she used three boxes of Speedy seed one box cove sixty square meters our lawn is not even four square metres overkill our what we should have jungle in a couple of weeks .The green you can see coming through is the original grass there is ten bags of lawn top soil thrown on before the sed went down .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...