Sunday, March 28, 2021

NEARLY A THOUSAND

 September the 19th 2006 was when I posted my first post in this blog people might still be waiting for something vaguely for me to write something slightly interesting .But this is mainly just my diary instead of putting pen to paper and is not writing to gain followers or any type of audience if people read it and come back to read it again that is fine if not that is also fine it is nice to have others read your shit but some days that all it is my shit .

Anyway saying that my shits have gone and I am back at work at least its a short week and we get paid on Friday yippee .

My son is working twelve hour shifts as from this Friday , also working the Saturday, Sunday , Monday and Tuesdays not sure if he gets extra pay for working the weekend I  hope he does as he needs a good influx of cash .

Helen bought a white board , black board and a pin board for her office will fix them later she as sprayed the wooden edges black , we also bought two lengths of dado rail for the bathroom and some 60 mm bright wire panel pins to fix it into situ ,

FRIDAY -Although it has been a short week still glad its Friday and the weekend looms I know it will be over in a blink of an eye but Fridays night drive home really it is Saturday morning ir  is still special its the best day of the week because its the weekend and no work for till Monday evening .

I am twenty five posts away from 1000 posts on instagram https://www.instagram.com/bobyea16/ 





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...