Monday, April 12, 2021

SHINGLES

 SATURDAY - Its snowing fcuk sake its April why now ,  lock down ends this Monday we will be snowed in , highly unlikely but it is getting heavier thicker and whiter as I type this .

Went to the farm shop bought a decent sized chicken and two pieces of braising steak that's dinner sorted for today and tomorrow .

SUNDAY  Woke up during the night to go to the bathroom noticed in the mirror I was covered in a red rash that was slightly raised it was itchy and felt warm .When I woke in the morning I rang the Nhs 111 they booked me a face time call with a doctor , when I got the video call I was diagnosed with shingles and prescribed me some tablets , hopefully the tablets will kick in and it won't get any worse .

I went to the pharmacist and got the tablets and began taking them one tablet five times a day .

I had to drive over to York to see my son Guy to sort some issues out he was having , left the slow cooker on with the braising steak we had the chicken yesterday it was falling off the bone so much better than supermarket meats .

MONDAY - No work for five days due to the shingles its slightly worse its a lot more itchy and feels slightly hotter it is under my arm front on my test and on my back and side it does not seem to have spread fingers crossed it doesn't . The 800mg Aciclovir tablets I was prescribed can take up to three days before they start working , I have my second Pfizer injection booked for this Sunday .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...