Tuesday, April 20, 2021

EATING OUT

 SUNDAY - I went for my second covid vaccination , both the pharmiscist and doctor agreed that mt inoculation should be postponed it due to my shingles outbreak .It as already been re- booked for next Sunday hopefully it will go ahead as planned .

Cooked a chicken for our Sunday lunch had it with carrot and swede with sweet and roast potatoes mash and a giant Yorkshire pudding I did it from start to finish I seasoned with herbs garlic and chicken seasoning it turned out real tasty .

MONDAY - Called my doctors surgery I have been adviced to accept a sick note for another week , as  I am still taking the tablets for the next couple of days although I get full sick pay I miss out on my night enhancements so I do loose money . Hopefully I will return to work after this week .

I thought I would be all good I can't believe how the shingles  are still hurting i  have been waking up early in the morning at around four a.m , I never get back to sleep thank God for Tok -Tok and You Tube it is annoying once awake I then get up just after seven a.m .

TUESDAY - Had our first barbie of 2021 only cooked beef burgers ,pork  sausages , pork steaks and chicken and garlic skewers , I did some jacket potatoes with cheese Helen had salad it was ok it could have been sunnier and warmer but it was warm enough not to be cold ,



Ny shingles although have not spread are still tingling and are painful I am still sore bearable but uncomfortable .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...