Sunday, August 09, 2020

PRAISE ME LOL

SUNDAY - Went to Asda bought some food and other essentials like Kopperberg cider passion fruit flavoured first time I had seen it was ok .It is easy to get rid of money shopping with a trolley space to put shit in you don't really need .
Bought a map of Ebay it is called Great British adventure map ordnance survey map listing all the great locations and sites in the U.K with all the most interesting things to do all over beaches , mountains , water ways and view points should be good if we are stuck for something to do or someplace to go .

All so bought some more stuff of Ebay a five litre bottle of car shampoo and 3.5 litres of waterless wash and shine as well as a Creed car freshener I will need to get some interior mats as well , and a boot tidy .

MONDAY - Did a massive walk through the woods and over the fields this morning I wa sup early and out of the house just after seven , it makes the day seem longer getting up earlier , specially when the sun is out it presses my reset button .
Still working two while ten at night not sure if I will be asked to revert back to six two any time soon think I am being penalised for having time off fcuk them .

WEDNESDAY - I Had my yearly appraisal it was ok , not great and not too full of bull shit , but I don't try and be outstanding I can't be arsed playing ball anymore I want to do my shift and go home  I do enough to get by but  I am not that interested in being supersonic , my job is beyond mundane and they always are giving you and wanting you to do more work . Which is not in my roll as always they are always trying to save a wage by not employing people they need and delegating the work to the workers that they already have which just pisses everyone off big time .


THURSDAY - Roll on the weekend hope the sun makes an appearance need to sort the car out go through the boot give it a vac and polish not sure when I will be doing the trade in some time during the last week of August .That will be it no more spending cutting back on the none essentials like Netflix and Prime as I don't really watch enough each month if any to justify carrying on the subscriptions each month .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...