Friday, July 31, 2020

CAR DECISIONS

SUNDAY - Had a turkey dinner was a Sunday dinner because it was on a Sunday but it wasn't if you get my gist had sweet potatoes and normal potato fries and Yorkshire puddings and gravy had worse dinners it was not a full monty because we was pressure washing the new patio I went out and bought a Karcher jet wash and blasted the slabs even the old ones look new again , and then was was moving stuff around in different locations, but in the end we got it got looking the way we wanted hence the make shift Sunday dinner , the afternoon flew by .

MONDAY  - Recieved a call from my car dealership I have to go in this Friday to discuss my cars pop I need to decide my best option of course the dealership is going to want me to buy a new car with Covid -19 around the corner I might get a great deal it might be the best time to get a new car will find out Friday.

WEDNESDAY - Ebay buys a soap dispenser for the Karcher washer second hand for six quid  , a Mickey Mouse rempod ( check it out if your not sure what this ) it was a gift  for Helen . Two x -box games decided on Wolfenstien "The New Order " and Tomraider definitive edition which I had ages ago but never finished it both older game titles but both classics .

THURSDAY - Nearly completed my first full week back at work no major issues wearing a mask is irritating but not as much as getting full blown covid so trust me when I say wear a mask , I work at the N.H.S we need to cover up take heed its still around .


FRIDAY - THE SUN IS OUT we might get to have a barbecue this Saturday can't wait we have not had one in ages due to the crappy weather that  we  have been having .



Went to see what is on the table regarding the options on my car  I can't just hand it back I would owe way too much money I have done almost double the allowed milage .For me to get a brand Skoda Fabia colour edition  is around fifty pound a month more than what I am paying now . I cant get a second hand car because the finance options are totally different as well as the interest charges  are higher but I can  get a Karoq for £25  more than the new Fabia which is a lot more car  , so it makes more sense to get a Karoq it should keep its value more and has better driving options and nicer interior so that's what I have decided to get a brand new Karoq over four years .  I should get it at the end of August .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...