Wednesday, August 26, 2020

GROUND HOG DAYS

 Normal weekday routine leave work at 02.00 a.m set the phone up to play my Spotify Tik Tok playlist on the hour that it takes to drive home which is done half the time on the motor way and half done on the normal street roads .

Get home at three go through to the back garden gate and go through the patio doors to the kitchen strip off and throw the work clothes I wear at the hospital in to the washing machine , and then go and have a shower Helen will either be on the sofa or up or in bed watching You Tube or asleep .

After the shower I put on some clean boxers and t-shirt and go make a coffee before going to bed at around half pas three .

Usually I will get up at around half past eight and take Bailey out for his morning walk sometimes Bentley my cat will tag alone and follow us around the walk which is a big loop or circuit  . 


I will come home after forty minutes and make a coffee for me and a cup of tea for Helen . I will take the washing up to the dryer so it is dried ready to iron I will then either cook a sandwich of bacon or sausage or a full English with toast and fresh orange .

I will check Instagram facebook and Tok Tok but this can be later on in the day as I am not obsessed with either of them Facebook I will check in the morning just in case it is someones birthday .

If we need anything from the shops I will go around midday so I will have a few hours in the afternoon to chill out watch aa bit of Netflix or You Tube or a cat nap .

at around four  I will iron my work shirt and trousers the trousers are crap to iron and to be honest I can't be arsed I get them some what right but by no means are they any where near perfect .

I will then cook something to eat which is only in the oven like chicken or fish with fries etc .

I will get ready and dressed for work do my hair which is some fudge hair paste rubbed into my hair shirt on trousers on and in the car for quarter to five heading for work .

usually I get to work for around ten to six that is in the office with the computer on it is ground hog day this coming  Friday I break up for the week a break from the mundane hopefully with a few sunny days thrown in but it is time off regardless I only work for a wage and time of and of course a pension .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...