Friday, August 14, 2020

GHOST HUNTS

 THE WEEK - Back on my twilight shift which is what I like,or at least what I prefer and its time and a half for the full shift might as well get as much as I can and of course it also helps the old finances .

Its been a tiring week getting home at three a.m jumping in the shower throwing my uniform into the washer and having a coffee before going to bed . At the start of the week I was getting up just before eight a.m on Thursday I slept in and it was ten o clock when eventually my feet hit the bedroom carpet .

Manage to wash and wax the car and cut the grass in the back garden the patio is now finished I had to re-point the joints I went over  the road to the building site and asked for some mortar they filled a carrier bag half full for me which was more than enough .

Helen is still doing her ghost hunting investigations I went on a few but with work I can't until I have days off or the weekend . The  latest bit of equipment is a spirit box hopefully they will get some good results the latest investigation was at a beautiful modernised farm house and barn that dates back to the 1400's  and has a lot of history with a suicide by hanging . if anyone is interested you can follow Helen and the team on the following link https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=2708307449445156&ref=watch_permalink they will appreciate your views and interest they have followings and fans all over the world including America and Australia .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...