Saturday, August 22, 2020

LONG DAY AT WORK

 MONDAY - Went over to my Daughters hair salon for both our hair doing Helen was going back to having it cut into a Bob named after me of course and her hair re coloured , I was having my normal grade one spiky on top I am nothing but consistent when it comes to hair styles well it works for me and its easy to manage a bit of hair wax and I'm good to go .


Bought a Chicago pizza it was just loaded with cheeses I had it for my tea I put ham and green chilis on it before putting it in the oven still doing six twos at work I had just under an hour to get my self sorted and off to work .

Had a call from the Skoda dealership my car had landed and was ready to go view had some paperwork to complete and will pick the car up this Saturday morning it will be valeted and ready to go will have to empty my car of all my belongings make sure I don't leave anything inside the boot and door pockets .

All paperwork has been electronically signed by myself all set to pick up on Saturday  at half past ten .

FRIDAY  - Working two till two a long day at work I am absolute knackered things we do for money. On the way home had to put a squirt of petrol in car before I drop it in part ex tomorrow just put six quid in enough to get me home and to the car dealership in the morning to collect the new Skoda .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...