Friday, May 31, 2019

NOT GOING BACK

Went shopping stocked up on certain items for the freezer four  packets of smoked bacon , four packets of Richmond pork sausages , a bag of hash browns , dozen cans of baked beans ,  breakfast for a few days at least  also stocked up Gregg's frozen pasties sausage cheese and bean melts .steak bakes , and chicken pasties and corned beef bakes not the healthiest of diets but back up for  the freezer seeing that very soon  I won't be able to drive for six weeks .

I also bought two lots of extra large  shower gels  and  two pump dispensers of tooth paste and mouth wash , some hair gel and shaving gel and spray deodorant.

In one of the aisle I slipped on some clear gel like liquid and I nearly did the splits not sure how I kept upright . My bad leg took the lead and  most of the force it was not good. I am in agony this happened a few hours before I was due to go into work , Back at home putting the shopping away my leg just gave way , and an intense pain is now in my thigh muscle  , I had little or no choice but to ring in sick , the amount of walking I do  some nights is never ending I can't chance my hip totally fcuking  up all I need to do is  to battle on until the 11th of June  and make it for my planned operation . For some reason this hip is far worse than my previous hip prior to surgery , so getting new hip will be a big blessing .




FRIDAY - I rang work and told them I will not be back until after my op and I am fully recovered .
If I cant perform an emergency stop correctly I should not be driving it is a 50 mile round trip on a busy motorway which is fine coming home at 02.00 am but going I am in rush hour traffic , why chance it , I cant .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...