Thursday, May 16, 2019

WITH WINGS

Spent most of Wednesday at the Ambulatory at Pinderfield's hospital we was sent by our doctors we had called for a regular appointment when they saw the red rash on Helen's legs mainly on her shines .
It was just after eleven in the morning it was just after seven in the evening when we got out they reckon  it may have been due ti was due to her under active thyroid ,  it was also mentioned she might need to have a hysterectomy we will have an appointment in the next two weeks to confirm this ,  Hopefully over the next few days her legs will return to normal, Our Hospital parking ticket got corrupted some how the payment machine inside the hospital did not read it and came up with a error message  when pressing the intercom button I was told to return to my car drive it to the exit barriers and then press the help button , I did has I was told when I got there and pressed the button and the barrier was  lifted as if by magic and I was free to go reckon it saved me the bet part of £12.

Seeing has I managed to wrangle the night off work we went for fish and chips to the Wetherby whaler which was some saving grace to the end of a crappy day .

THURSDAY - No work tonight either we have an early hospital appointment Friday so we went to Meadow Hall again I bought myself six crew neck short sleeved  T-Shirts from Primark 2 in  the following colours  pure white , 2 in light blue and 2 in a  mustard yellow.

The picture I took below is of Helen taken on my iPhone X max , using an available  back drop at Meadow Hall.


Had a coffee shot caramel cream topped Frappuccino  at Starbucks  causing massive brain freeze never had one before usually go for the strawberry one which is well nice . 


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...