Thursday, May 30, 2019

MADE THE PRE OP

Bought a pair of mens grey mesh trainers with white soles  of eBay for the priceless sum of  £10.59 if they are half decent might get another pair in white they should be delivered by this coming  next Thursday .

Cloudy cider is on offer at Asda ten cans for £6.50 a proper barging also the had some salted caramel ice cream lollies in as well double whammy ,

Took my car in to the dealership for a service I pay each month direct debit so I never get hammered with an unexpected bill it is driving like a dream they adjusted the hand brake all is well .

My daughter is opening her own hair salon with her good friend they should make a proper killing because they are both brilliant stylist and have a great clientele list I wish the the very best for their new adventure think maybe that my daughter is the first in our family after my ex wife of having their own business .We was there doing some painting they are all ready to go .

SUNDAY - Went to the Hare and Hounds Inn for Sunday dinner they vegetables where not to my liking they had roasted parsnips and potatoes which was fine the beef was ok Helen had a side of cauliflower cheese it was way under cooked won't go back there in a hurry .

TUESDAY - Went for my pre op , I  finally had an x-ray completed , bloods done , urine tested and a ECG completed and I was also swabbed for MRSA , I was also given a tube of nose cream and some body wash to use five days prior to my operation  .Which is on the 11th if June .I have a decision to make when I leave work prior to my operation I want some time before to prepare for things also once I am away from work I run less risk of picking up an infection .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...