Monday, May 20, 2019

BETTER DISTRESSED

 SATURDAY - Helen had numerous readings to do the other side of Leeds I waited in the car watching Man of Fire with Denzel Washington and John Wick 1 , I bought myself kebab meat and chips with chilli sauce and a can of coke by the time we had got home it was after half past eleven .

SUNDAY . Helen had a reading book din for half past twelve  after we went to the Springs retail park called in at H&M they had 15% off all purchases I bought a denim jacket , it is the first denim jacket I have owned for years , my last one was a Levi this looks like a Levi but a third of the price  and to be honest it more than likely fits me better .And of cause the more  it is worn  and the more distressed it gets the better .



MONDAY - Up before the alarm went off at seven had a shave and shower before taking Bailey out my two cats also go for a walk usually each morning ,

We Was back at Pinderfields hospital this time it was s scheduled Helen had an appointment it was to see the gynecologist to see if all was in order , everything was normal which of course was god news .

We had breakfast at the canteen there a full English breakfast was  just over £9 for the both of us and to be fair it is better than our staff canteen at the hospital where I work at , saying that I have not eaten there since I use to go when I first started seeing Helen .

First shift back after having three nights off last week emergency annual leave , I don't have many left to do before I go for my second hip replacement operation on the 11th of June .

Bought some more jacket potatoes and three cheese with fried chicken yum yum .

WATCHING - Got the last episode of Game of Thrones to watch on my iPhone hope it is as good as all the hype and not a big let down .

Also I have Bumblebee to watch and Crank one and two also to watch .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...