Saturday, March 30, 2019

TWO BUFFETS IN TWO DAYS

WEDNESDAY  - Helen went for her nails doing I went and got her a new coil atomizer for her e-cig and a bottle of liquid  after we went for a Chinese buffet at the Trinity centre the food to be honest was not that good the selection was poor some of the dishes on offer was empty and some of the food was cold I doubt if any of the dishes where freshly prepared at best it was filling the sweets and  deserts where ok and the decor looked ok but a little bit dated also some of the plates and dishes where cracked it was nowhere near as good has Chao Baby buffet that we had a couple of weeks ago the price was ok we have passed it on our visits to the Trinity centre numerous times I think we will keep passing it ,



THURSDAY - Went to to our local Toby Carvery for dinner  IT WAS 13.30  they was a few people al ready dining  . Helen had roast turkey and gammon I just had the pork with Yorkshire puddings and there was plenty of roast potatoes and mash w have not had a Carvery for a while it was nice to have a proper roast dinner mid week .


I bought a bigger aluminum water bottle it is at 750 ml it is another 50%  the 500 ml was not lasting my full shift at work the extra 250 ml should be enough if not can always fill both up with my dilute orange and mango drink it keeps it cold for a good 18 hours special the amount of ice I put in .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...