Wednesday, March 20, 2019

OP 2

Well another weekend over and done with got to admit they are not what they used to be use to look forward to nights in the pub then on to a club leave the club at chucking out time and then on to a Blues . Now its coffee , Netflix and Spotify and early nights ,  how I have changed . I honestly don't think I could afford night club prices and I wouldn't even like to guess the price of a taxi home .

This Friday I am doing 14.00 - 22.00 be weird doing my old shift pattern the girl who is on maternity is having a KIT day or other wise known as a keep in touch day , keep in touch with yourself more like  it is a total waste of time but management think otherwise never mind at least it is on a Friday .

TUESDAY - Went to see my surgeon he has agreed to do another hip replacement operation number 2  this time it is going to be my right hip which seems worse than my left hip was , it  should take place in May or June hopefully late June I need another x-ray this should be in the next few weeks .Fingers crossed it is all plain sailing as it was last time which was Jan 2017 .

Update my Android to Pie photo gallery playing up not syncing to cloud or downloading to phone should have left well alone , was way too soon jumped the gun I guess .

Need to do a hospital list for my three night stay at the Spires in Elland need to download a Netflix series to watch , a book to read and music to listen to late at night in case I don't sleep .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...