Sunday, March 17, 2019

MY INNER SOLES

The Bose are really  good I know they are nowhere near the best you can get that are currently on the market but for my needs and for the type of music listen to  and of course the You tube videos and Netflix etc that I watch both on my Mac and phone then they are brilliant a big improvement . The noise cancelation is a first for me and this feature alone makes a big difference in the sound  quality , also just to relax and not even have any music playing is very tranquil and peaceful sounding like a Buddhist now , but are they worth £300 maybe not the are expensive . Will I get my money out of them I know I will so they will be cost effective. My last pair of Phillips bluetooth on ear headphones cost me £20 this was more than five years ago and are still going strong good value or what .

Ordered some , well a pair one for each shoe some gel rubber inner soles hopefully to combat the plantar fasciitis that I am suffering in my left heel I want to have good mobility before and after when  I have surgery on  my right hip .

The wind is still blowing and the rain is still falling roll on summer please come quickly .

Watching on Netflix the F1 series "Drive to Survive " used to be into F1 and would follow every race buy the mags and keep on track if you like with all the media coverage I have not had a serious interest for the last few years the season starts this weekend might try and get my interest back .

SATURDAY - Had a bit of a sleep in got up just before ten so a good seven hours sleep which is very good for me will be in bed for tennis tonight so will get even more sleep playing catch up usually get to be for three a.m and updrafts for half eight .

Took Helen to Wortley in Leeds she had two readings to do I sat in the car watching Ricky Gervais in "After Life " awesome enjoyed every episode .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...