Thursday, March 28, 2019

P&D

FRIDAY - Christ have to go to work at 14.00 instead of 18.00 that's making a big cut into my day at least I get o finish at 22.00 it as been a while I know parking is going to be hard and I am already counting on having to go out and move my car at four o clock  , and I bet it will be raining cats and dogs sods law it will .
Least I will get to see some people I have not sen for ages and get to go home at a reasonable hour for a change .

SATURDAY -  Went over to Helen's parents home I am painting their bathroom and bedroom they are doing the bedroom a baby blue I rang out of paint before giving it all one coat will have to go back Sunday , we got cooked for us us pan fried battered  fish and hand cut chips for dinner thank god for masking tape and paint rollers .

SUNDAY - Left alone they went for more paint for the bedroom I started to decorate the bathroom all white apart from the back wall rang out of white paint they had brought me another tin of blue so I finished the bedroom will take one more day .

Helen is saving up for a Silhouette Cameo 3 she should have enough by the end of next week it is basically a machine that cuts out vinyl letters and stencils using a software application which you install on a pc or Mac.

MONDAY - Back to my 18.00 -02.00 shifts which suit me better won't have many left to do so more the merrier .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...