Friday, March 01, 2019

NEW SOFA

WEDNESDAY - Drove to my daughters house she cut my hair for me again  a grade one on the back and sides and short on the top she also did Helen's colour  and trimmed the ends as well as this she also bless her cooked stew and pancakes for our tea which was a nice surprise she is not a bad cook she does ok .

THURSDAY - I have an appointment to see the surgeon who replaced my left hip I am seeing him on the 19th of March at 10.45 until then not sure what happens or in what order , or even how long I will have to wait hopefully it will see me being off through the summer .

Helen goes to Pontefract hospital tomorrow at 08.00 am she is having a colonoscopy she had breakfast this morning then he'd no more food she had to take 10 Senna tablets and a sachet and half of powder laxative she needs a empty bowel for the camera to be able to see clearly .

FRIDAY - Went to the hospital at pontefract the procedure to over an hour and half but she got the all clear no sign of anything untoward which was good news went to  farmer Copley's farm  shop bought some lamb and nice piece of pork for Sunday dinner to be honest it is no better than our local farm shop .



Got home to fine the cat at spayed all over the sofa will never get the stink out it had soaked through and got into the foam no good to it to the skip that is the sofa should have took the cat , £425 for a new two seater at least we machined washed the covers so we have a spare set just in case and expensive trip out ., just paid £325 off the card as well from last month , would have been in a dilemma if I had not had the card always said it was there for emergencies which is what today was .

Wages owe us around £450 which might go on next months wages if I don't get it paid tonight by bacs transfer .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...