Sunday, March 03, 2019

O2 WHISTLE

Bailey is booked in to get his coat washed and cut the full platinum treatment teeth nails the full Monty , also Bentley is due to go to the vets to get castrated this to stop him spraying on the new sofa can't afford to be forking out another £425 , for some strange unknown reason I thought that  he had already been done not long after we adopted him .

Went to the garden got a pot and tray for my bonsai tree that I am attempting  to grow from seed not sure how the planting of the seeds will take I have five fibre  pots hopefully one or two will start to shoot if they do the need to go in to the fridge for three to six weeks to germinate them will also have to get some feed and hopefully late Ron some bonsai shears or scissors .

Went to the White Rose shopping complex in Leeds , Helen wanted a pair of white Nike Air force trainers last weekend we tried to get them from the Wakefield store and  they refused to sell us the junior ones Helen takes a size  five they are exactly the same trainers but £20 cheaper as you don't pay vat on children clothes shoes etc and they didn't like that we was saving £20  it so we walked away they did not get a sale but the Leeds store did not have problem they sold her the junior ones without any issues.

Bidding on some Marshall 3 blue tooth headphones in black my highest bid is £52 they end tomorrow fingers crossed I get them for less than that .

My work paid £400 in to my bank hopefully it won't happen again they might still owe me some money they don't intend to pay the full amount out standing so might have another £25 - £35 paid on this months wages .

O2 is pissing me off big style I am getting charges for a news and information company this month was £15 they was supposed to have stopped it yet I am getting charge last month they refunded me the money on to this months bill now they won't do this for this months bill saying I have to phone up the company to get a refund why you was supposed to block the number I was told I would by O2 that I would get no more charges I have paid for the standard charge I have on my contract if you pay the company your fault don't pay them you know its a con if this continues and is not resolved  I will terminate the contract myself and O2 can whistle and they won't call me because I will have a new number .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...