Wednesday, February 27, 2019

BAD WEEK.

MONDAY - So sad the day , my first proper dog Bandit a female Jack Russell that we bought from a dog rescue centre was put to sleep hopefully she had no idea and felt no pain . Both my daughter and son was with her to comfort and hold her including the hours before she was put to sleep .
They took her to the vet and then  they stayed with to the end of life  then they brought her body home she will be buried near Lara the cat no doubt  , hopefully they are together again in heaven .The both of them each had wonderful long and happy eventful life's .


I use to walk her for miles across the canals and nature reserves I would take my iPod listen to the likes of Snow patrol , Coldplay Razor light and R.H.C.P and wander of in to my own private world day dreaming and wishing . I saw her out run a Greyhound around a field and out face a dog three times her size yet she was never nasty to any dog or cat unless they threatened her happy memories .

I saw her for the last time a few weeks ago when I picked my son up to take him to his dentist in Manchester , of course not realizing it would be the last time .

TUESDAY - Did not go to work yesterday my good hip and left foot is playing up in pain a a big part of the day I have an appointment at the doctors Thursday .I will stay off work until next week hopefully will get some anti inflammatory tablets and stronger pain killers and a referral to the surgeon who replaced my left hip a few years ago .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...