Monday, October 29, 2018

MAC MALI

SATURDAY - After getting up had shower and a coffee before going to the chiropodist was there at half ten which after getting to bed after three was not that impressed .
Drove over to my sisters house she going to the Apple store to get her new laptop .she opted for the 13 inch Mac book pro in space grey with 8gb and 256 ssd at a cost off £1449 she also bought a usb c to usb lead for another £19.99 .

Helen had another party to do I was sat in the car from seven until half eleven at night I went to the Kebab shop got  a tray of kebab meat and fries with chilli sauce and a can of Dr Pepper's which killed half an hour I watched some episodes of  " Killing Eve" .The time did drag every hour sat in a car at night seems twice as long .

SUNDAY - Went to Gordon Rigg garden centre over at Todmorden went with Anne and Alan had a burger from the burger van they are really good burgers and for a cheese and onions its only £3.



We all went to the Indian restaurant  that we got a take away from Grameen Spice  a few weeks ago for a sit down meal we had four starters my sister got a chicken chat and the rest of us onion bahjees we had four main dishes I had a lamb Mac Mali between us we had three rice and two nans , I had two bottles of pear Magners ,Helen had half a larger my sister cider and Alan had a pint of Cobra the bill was £85.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...