Tuesday, October 23, 2018

4 ALWAYS

My Daughter gave me some money for a birthday a gift she gave me prior to my holiday which I spent on drink and eating out it made for a great holiday even better she also gave me a recent gift she bought me different chilli  oils from mild to extra hot great on pizza she also got me a succulent plant the pot I will keep and plant something else should the succulent die .

I Ordered a black steel tactical pen of Ebay my Son had paid some money into my account for my birthday , I like gifts that will last and stand the test of time , unless I loose it I will have it always which is a nice thought .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...