Tuesday, October 23, 2018

BIRTHDAYS

Bought three Kindle books off Amazon  Small fry and Shoe Dog that I mentioned in a older post and I also bought A bite in the Apple about Steve Jobs written by his first girlfriend and mother to his daughter Lisa , should read them all before Christmas I got them my sister got me a gift card for Amazon for my up and coming birthday.

Jack Daniels whiskey is on offer at the moment I might treat myself to a couple of bottles for Christmas .

Going to the Indian curry house where we got a take away from a couple of weeks ago fingers crossed we should be there next Sunday.

My forth week coming up of doing 6-2 shifts ,  I won't know how good my pay will be till next month .

My sister is going to buy a new Mac book pro next Saturday at the Apple store in Trinity Leeds ,  if I go with her I can hopefully get her 10% off the price .

Break up this Friday I get four days off to make for an extra long weekend which will be a luxury hopefully the weather won't be too cold .

TUESDAY - It's my birthday and my twin sister's , we are  another year older and it has been another year that as flown by the years are disappearing fast .
After walking the dog Bailey , I fitted the linoleum down in the outbuilding it does a look a lot better and it will make the room warmer as well .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...