Tuesday, October 09, 2018

A DECENT INDIAN

SATURDAY - It was nearly ten in the morning before I got out of bed .A full six hours sleep luxury tonight I will go to bed around ten o clock if I do be the first time in over ten days I have been to bed so early .

Drove over to Dobcross garden centre the other side of Saddleworth we bought a battery operated lantern with flickering flame looks good , Helen wants to go back and buy another surprise ,surprise .

On the way home we was debating getting a Chinese last one we had they got the order mixed up and the food as gone down hill so we stopped at our nearest Indian restaurant and take away  Grameen Spice we have never been here before in the three years we have lived here I ordered a chicken Jafrany and Helen had a butter chicken we had chapatis and poppadoms and pickles both of us had mushroom pilau rice the food was excellent very nice it looked great and tasted great we will be going there again , might even go to the restaurant bit its only 20% more for dining in .


MONDAY - Went over to Helen's parents home in Acaster Malbis ,  it is her fathers birthday Tuesday so we took a card and voucher over I had to set off for work at five which spoilt the day , I do have two days off end of the month which will make for  a long weekend to be honest it can't come quick enough .
Got my Midori replica black leather  travel note book for the price I paid it was well worth it .
Still undecided where we are going next year on holiday if at all ,  trying to get a decision out of Helen is hard work .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...