Wednesday, September 12, 2018

HOME

Every night we would leave one of the door swipe keys in the light socket on the wall near to the for as you walked in with out inserting it no electric then we would leave the air con on and go out coming home the room was super cool  we would leave the curtains open and I would always wake up early , we also had a big set of glass doors leading out to the veranda and we sleep with the curtains pulled all the way back  we was on the third floor and no one could see in , the first view on morning made you want to get up , I use to put the towels on the sun beds for the four of us my sister Anne did the first few mornings then I took over .

I would lay the towels out then go for a stroll to the marina trying to take some worth well photos the only camera used was on my Samsung s8 which to be honest did a great job , what follows are a few photos from these walks which I like the most .


Guessing some of these yachts must cost hundreds of thousands to buy apparently the bigger yachts are in Ibiza town were they also cost a lot more cash I would love one who wouldn't.


The flight home went pretty good check in was not that long boarding went some and take off also fine , really sad to be leaving such a beautiful island I never really scratched the surface .Will miss so much I already want to travel somewhere else , next time I get any serious money it will go on travelling , big thanks to Alan my sisters husband and to Anne my sister and my daughter Tuesday who all made this possible .


Such a simple idea paint a tree white don't think it will work in the U.K guess you need blue skies golden sand and turquoise seas and magnificent sunrises and sunsets .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...