Tuesday, September 18, 2018

TURKEY

Got my Howard Schultz book Onward it was waiting for me on my return from our holiday so far I have not picked it up I will start reading it this week .
Passport organizer came , being optimistic I know but you got to believe it will happen or it definitely  won't.
I have also been looking at a case for my tech and leads so they are all together and a bit more organized than just throwing them into a plastic zip bag .

Well in one months time or there about I should be starting a seven to eight month stint of working six in the even till two in the morning will need a holiday after that .
Going back to work was hard my heart and soul was not in it the only good thing was I got a parking space which was a blessing did not really want to go out to move my car .

We have been looking at holidays in Turkey in the resort of Antalya only issue is it is very close to Syria , Istanbul is the other side of the country , one good thing is that the all inclusive hotels are far cheaper here  than in a lot of European countries also the Turkish cost of living is very cheap .
We are looking at the Rome beach resort .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...