Sunday, September 23, 2018

PHONE SCAM

Did a two in the afternoon until half two the following morning which was unexpected today I am doing a six at night till six in the morning I  need to save money so we can holiday in 2019 the more cash the longer we can go away .
The weather here is very windy with heavy torrential downpours  totally depressing and the trees are dropping leaves on to the road making driving a little bit scary  , also the wind on the motorways is shifting  the car about we are currently are getting the tail end of hurricane Bronagh once this passes hopefully we will continue with our Indian summer .

The all nighter went ok it did drag but I did go cross site at St ,James's hospital they did not have any cover after midnight so I had to go to cover which made the night not as bad .

We have a possible two holiday destinations in mind  either Pefkos on the island of Rhodes in Greece  or Protaros in Cyprus if we go to the latter  we have to fly out of Manchester as they are no flights out of Leeds .

SATURDAY - Had a lazy day we ended up having fish and chips in the car we took knifes and forks bread and butter and tomato sauce bliss .

SUNDAY - Had a text  today from Mobiplanet thanking for subscribing to their download store and that they will be charging me £4.50 a every two weeks through my phone provider  , of course I have not subscribed to this company I called my network O2 they think that  I will have already occurred charges  really I said , which will be on my next phone bill ,  no way I told them that any added charges I have not authorised and  I will cancel my contract if they cant police the network  then I won't be paying for any scams they cant control , this company is not new and O2 know about them then why are they getting away with this , I have already cancelled the direct debits for me and my partners phone .

Best thing is when we originally got the phones through Car Phone Warehouse they put both of the contracts for two phones in my partners name so technically I am not liable for the bills she is .

Went looking for new suitcases saw a nice back pack I might buy when I get paid this coming week
Liam Helen son called round we all had Sunday dinner together he is also getting another tattoo on his arm

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...