Tuesday, September 11, 2018

UPDATE LATER .

Had a shower just after midnight and a extra large strong coffee not sure when we will get to bed over the last few days I have lost sleep it will catch up with me doubt I will sleep on the plane We will drive to my sisters house and get there for three A.M , we need to get to Leeds and Bradford airport to check in at four , our flight is  at six then to Ibiza for eight thirty. if this blog ends with this post , I am either doing life in a Spanish jail I have been kidnapped  or abducted by aliens either way its been a blast.
Of course none of the above happened we flew out to Ibiza as planned we did not go to bed and made are flight on time and landed in Ibiza we got to the hotel safely will do a update later  , we had a great time and took lots of photos .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...