Sunday, September 16, 2018

FINGERS CROSSED

The broadband is shite once again , I phoned up our service provider which is  good old BT they say the same every time they are sorting it out  , but  we have wait 48hrs so the can check our speeds  why do I have to wait this long when  technology should be instant and it should not take 48hours to sort out .

I am tempted to go to fibre its priced ok for the first 18 months before it  more or less doubles in price , I  will phone them up and make the switch which I did the new connection date is 27th of September they might also send out a new router the new price is only £2.50 more per month than what I am paying now.

The weather at the moment is wet grey and cold typical English weather and it is also back to work Monday cant wait ,  mean I cant wait for pay day so we can go book a holiday for next year , then working will have a purpose might even go for two weeks if not ten days but they way I feel now a another week would be more than  fine.

SUNDAY - Was supposed to go over to Skegness to meet up with my daughter , but we was up late and the weather did not look great so we decided to stay put.
We did go to crown point in Leeds and went to M&S food bought some more pasta dishes and a chicken for dinner .
Helen's son Liam called round he did not stay for dinner he is getting over a split from is long time girlfriend Nicola if I was him I would go on Holiday a break is as good as a rest .
Down loaded the Tui app on my phone will be checking out holidays hopefully fingers crossed it is not just a dream and we can book for next year.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...