Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SHED

I have this Friday off work i had one day left i also have a week off week commencing the 14th of March .

It is also payday this Friday which is the best day of the month without a doubt roll on April when i should get more monthly take home pay .

The ground rent for our van has gone up by a whole £1 a month thats 25p a week i which the rest of the bills went up by the same amount .

My son is being so very annoying he is not picking up my phone calls I use to call him nearly every night this is because he says that  I don't see him enough i agree it is hard to schedule time it is also a case of sometime money issues i.e. the lack of it  .

He as also decided in his infinite wisdom to delete me from Facebook fine  , the thing is I cant really be bothered with his babyish infantile attitude he is 23 years old not a child   so grow up ,  and to be honest I am not losing any sleep over it . As they say it is what it is , and  it is the same distance for him to come and see me as it is me to see him which he never does , i realise he has a life  he also wants to see me on my own which I cant and won't do especially on some weekends it is impossible as i have a life too .

We have been offered a garden shed I have not seen it yet but I know I will have to take it down and re assemble it on our patch of land great all I need is more work to do .

It measures 5 feet by 7 feet and I will need to sort out a base for it to rest on . I will make a three by two frame level it and peg it  in place on  top of a hard core base then fill it with concrete when it sets remove the frame base done .
I think i have at least two weeks to get this done might do it over the weekend buy the wood and sand cement and gravel and hardcore . Helen already mentioned she wants a window in the roof putting in and more glass great .

The shed below is obviously not THE shed we are getting be easier if it was it would blow away .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...