Friday, February 19, 2016

ONCE MORE TFIF

THURSADY
This is the hottest day so far the sun is out and it is a clear blue sky and it's only February hopefully a sign for things to come.
The only thin i want to come is pay day i hate having very little cash it is the only thing that make sense going to work is looking forward to pay day.

Not had any pear cider for ages I am getting suffering with drawl symptoms and I am also having to drink cheaper  coffee which is even worse and I have run out of brown sugar such a sin.

I have my new tax code which is set for the year i thought they might be wanting money of me for the tax rebate that  i received  last year , has they seem to give with one hand and take with the other .
So with a higher tax code my increment and wage rise i should be a few quid better off each month .

I also want to end my phone contract and go on a sim only plan and buy my phone out right which will save me £35 a month trouble is if the new Samsung Galaxy 7 is that good will it me re think also because Apple are creating a fix for error 53 will i want a iPhone 7 i guess i could save and buy .

FRIDAY
10 Years ago today was a Sunday i know because it was the day my mother died , it was four o clock in the morning when i woke up and had the urge to get up dressed and drive to Leeds to visit her. She was in hospital and  it was only a couple of hours later that she died while i was holding her hand i went to the garden centre and bought this gargoyle and called it  Ethel after my Mum she is my memorial and she is still with me .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...