Monday, February 01, 2016

FULLY CHARGED

Went back to Meadow Hall shopping Mall near Sheffield Helen took a top back we bought on Saturday she wore once and took it back and got a full refund , i sprayed a sample of the new Dior Sauvage as advertised and endorsed by Johnny Depp it is not that  bad a smell I am not sure on the price i never asked but guess it be will be around the fifty pound mark  .

 I called into the Apple store and told them the trouble i was having charging my  iPhone  5S the girl that i was speaking with  took out the sim card tool she had and inserted it in to the lighting opening on the bottom of the phone where the charging cable fits and with it she pulled a load of debris out i guess it was all the fluff and lint from my pockets she then told me to  i pull a cable out from a iPad on display and to try it out , I inserted the cable from a IPad Air  and my was charging like new no more issues , so i am sorted I got a result and I am happy .Which also means my power bank will be in use again , do i still want a Oppo 2 plus erm .

Need - Mushrooms and bacon a bottle of Coca Cola

Listening to - Sigma

Watching - "Backtrack"

Reading - The Best American Mystery Stories 2015 - James Patterson

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...