Saturday, February 27, 2016

DEALS ON WHEELS

I applied for a car loan just to see if i could get someone to loan me some cash , and low and behold i have been approved.
 The fact is I don't want the loan just it , i might want it in a years time i am not sure as I was adamant that i would get refused ,  but i got a yes which sort of threw me oh well it is nice to know if I need cash for a car I have been approved a second hand Juke or Citroen DS3 would be nice.

Need pizza which i bought today spicy beef chicken and jalapenos I still need pear cider and other goodies payday is looming and  I  fancy doing a slow cook meal on Friday seeing that I am  off work oxtail and braised beef would be nice.

Bought  power lead for my Mac book pro from Amazon it was only £18.99 which is a lot cheaper than the Apple lead as long as it don't fry my Mac when i plug it in.

FRIDAY
We are not now getting the garden shed it has fallen through the promise of a shed not the shed It's shelf of course which means i don't have to fcuk around doing the concrete base.

Went to a Dealership to see a Citroen Ds3 in black it had 53k on the clock which is average  it comes with 12 months warranty and  it costs £6995 , it is 3 doors in black with white alloys I and it is mint  I really  like it.

It depends on Helen she is after a C1 if she gets accepted for PCP then s she will trade her car in which is what I drive to work each day if she does get accepted then I need wheels as I cant physically get home from work , any other way but drive .



Watching - Happy Valley

Listening to - Dire Straits

Eating - Curry



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...