Friday, February 12, 2016

SWEET DREAMS

I don't really do television I find it 99% boring but the police drama Happy Valley is now  back on being aired on BBC1 which is shot and  filmed on location in and around Hebden Bridge and other nearby towns and villages that are close by.

 The first series was on a couple of years ago when we just moved and was  living in Holmfirth  . The first series was that well received they opted to do a second series which screened a few nights ago  it is already looking good and ii is one programme that I will watch until it ends ,  I am already wanting for  the second episode to be screened .

My new  iPad case finally arrived in my letter box it came all the way from China it is ok it will do until i get something better.

I really want to get the new book biography of legend music maker Dave Stewart  art dos of the Eurythmics called 'Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This" is it worth it for the cover alone .

 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...