Tuesday, March 01, 2016

LEAP YEAR

Well, we have the ingredients for another Chinese sir fry this time we are using chicken fillets Helen is in bed it is quarter to seven in the evening we went out came home we had sandwiches beef and ham and egg mayo had a drink and off she popped to bed with George the cat and Pip the dog , I am left to my own devices .

My lead for my book arrived so i tried it out it is made in China it cost me only £18.99 and is excellent it is like a laptop lead brick and power lead that separate it charges my Mac book up fine it is slightly slower than the Apple lead but works great.

Finally Helen got up we did not cook our Chinese dish i had mini kebabs onion bhajees and popadoms.

SUNDAY
Vac washed and waxed the car it has been a while since I cleaned her black always shines up well it took me a good couple of hours which was hour more than i wanted to spend doing it but at least the sun was out .

MONDAY.

Its leap year and Helen did not propose to me , so she blew it for another four years. She missed the boat yet again , hehe I am only joking we are happy as we are for now.

Went for a test drive in a Citroen C1 1.2 it was ok greta drive quite nippy all in all it was good the fold back roof was emitting some noise but all in all i was impressed , we are hoping to order a 1.0 automatic in white if we can organise the fiancee we will see over the next few days if it a goer or not .
I want to keep our Suzuki swift for myself rather than financing another car which makes sense and Helen will use the C1 once she has passed her test both threat and practical. She will start taking lessons again asp .
I use to have and drive a brand new Citroen C2  , a certain Ex wife took it in the divorce proceedings haha.


At work I helped move the premature babies back to the Neo natal ward ,  there was a break down in power supply over the weekend caused by water leakage which blow out the mains supply which affected the power to the ward . Yesterday afternoon it was fixed and the power was back up and running so we moved them all back with all the equipment which was attached to them keeping them alive , it was a nice afternoon seeing all the tiniest infants  of all races beating all the odds and surviving makes you wonder why as adults all we want to do is go to war and destroy life it don't make sense.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...