Monday, January 26, 2015

A UP HILL SLOG

Well was up just after half past eight i had a shower ready for work i am ready but not wanting to go back bad i know . More snow is forecast for the coming days we  need four new tyres on our little black Swift .
I was having dreams that we was  moved in and living in the static home with our own things and the previous owners things amongst us. W e have eight weeks to wait before i can access the cash i have saved in a pension fund.
I hate work the thought of me going back today after ten days of is depressing the life out of me and i don't start till two.
It dragged from the minute I got there , the only saving grace was I did not have to leave to move the car .
On getting home I smelt cooked food Helen had done a home made stew and dumplings in the slow cooker , as well as doing two readings and her phone readings.
It's my daughters birthday tomorrow and my sons on Friday only two years separates them my daughter being the first born.
Hopefully I am meeting my son to on Sunday in York.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...