Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MORE LEAVE COMING

Booked Friday Monday and Tuesday of as annual leave meaning three days work five days no work I did not even get this amount of time at Christmas .
My daughter finishes work soon to go on maternity leave her baby is due in March which will fly by and officially I will be a grandfather amazing to say when I was I'm my teens and twenties I never wanted to get married or have children.I ended up doing both .

I am going to find out if I can cash in my works pension if I can it will go towards the purchase of the static home we are hoping to buy in April.Buying this would be a godsend it will give us more spending power and our favourite farm shop is a few miles away plus we are still in the heart of the countryside but only a few miles from the M1 motorway which terminates in Leeds City centre.
Meaning travel to work would more or less be halved.
One thing we would like for the living room is a wood burning stove the cost and the installation of it I am not sure .

It tried snowing again tonight but it did not lay which is good i want to be able to go to work i rather get snowed in after my five days off .

Need to buy some chicken and chorizo and some frozen chips and maybe some sour creme and chives. I also need some Mexican or chilli burgers and more wraps , i also need pear cider onions and peppers i might also get the ingredients to do a Spanish omelette .
We also need to go for or buy in the food to cook a Sunday lunch this weekend.
Drinking lager and lime cant drink lager straight any more .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...