Monday, August 20, 2012

Rainy Mondays not a good start to the week ,its very dark and grey with a fine drizzle.
Just having hot toast with butter with fine cut orange marmalade for breakfast and a second cup of coffee.

Helen is in the bath chillaxin with sea salt in the water it cleanses and purifies the body and if you was to put enough in then of course you would float a lot like the dead sea.

I am not looking forward to working a week on nights starting at half seven tonight until six the following morning usually it does not bother me guess i just cant be arsed , if we had a wi-fi connection i would take my laptop in and if i was doing nights regular i buy a prepaid dongle but seeing i only do a few weeks out of the year its pointless easier to smuggle in a 7" Nexus tablet i wish , least i have my i-phone.

After Helen has signed on we are going to look at the premises in Shipley to see how suitable they are and where we can put shelves and cabinets parking facilities and the general layout etc.

Went for a afternoOn seista this afternoon tired to get to sleep for a couple of hours before my shift tonigh I cooked chicken tikka burgers with new potatoes thought it would make me sleep if I had a full stomach , all it did was give me wind typical.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...