Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Land Rover is sea worthy it passed its mot today with flying colours , I taxed it last Saturday for six months at a cost of £118 now all I need is my car insurance renewing which is in the pipe line , it doesn’t run out until the tenth of this month.

Booked Christmas dinner with my Sisters and partners also going we are dining at the Owl public house in Rodley which is on the street I use to live with Helen when we rented the stone through terrace house .

Went to ikea bought three rugs for the dining room and living room some meatballs garavy and berries also some pear cider for tea one night this week.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...