Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Took Helen to the Doctors she had a ten past seven am appointment after going through all her details she was giving a sick note for two weeks , which will give her breathing space and what ever she needs to do to make her happy regarding her job i will support her.

I have been offered the free use of a caravan at knaseborough lido any days i like between Monday to Friday will have to book a couple of days off and take advantage of this offer also we have an offer to stay a weekend I think either a Friday or Saturday night with our friends over at Flockton in their cottage .


Had a phone call from my solicitors wanting to know if i could pay £250 of my bill every month ya joking , i wish... if i had a spare £250 a month then no problem , they don't seem to realise we all haven't got spare cash floating about and some of us have to live month to month without the luxury of savings or a nest egg and that some months budgeting is a art form in its self. I be hard press some months to pay £50 and some months it is going to be nothing , at the end of the day they are charging 8% interest on the balance outstanding which they never told me when i became a client , so get of my case , me not paying you money is making you money so stop complaining.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...