Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Back to the building society today to draw out more money to pay more fcuking bills, i got the council tax bill to pay which is £134, also sky TV package to pay for which is £38 and the 2nd payment for our TV license which is £27 .
When i got up this morning i went to the local shop AND put £30 on the gas metre card and £20 on the electric metre as well.
Yesterday i paid £98 mobile phone bill WHICH WAS WELL OVER TWO MONTHS DUE .
I paid the mortgage I have with Helen which is £808 Thursday last week , and paid £500 on my joint mortgage with the ex wife on the Friday as well . on top of all this I have £160 a month car repayments and £75 for insurances for house and contents and life insurance.


I got paid £1408 from my main job and £902 from my second employment I have food and diesel to get me to and from work for another three weeks at this moment in time I have £738 in my building society account.
we have to collect a gas fire and pine fire surround which have slate back and hearth o pick up over Easter holidays that we won on Ebay, winning bid £105 , the thing is we have to go down to Surrey to collect it yippee , Helen bought me a Tom-tom sat nav for last Christmas, we have used it a few times on various journeys and they do save time and money since you don’t go miles out of your way or get lost.

Other interesting things I did today I bought six free range duck eggs and had my haircut, who now says my life is boring .
After having her Mobile phone disconnected for the last fifteen days , Helen has finally managed to pay her mobile phone bill and it was finally reconected and switched back on mid afternoon today , this is a new record for her mobile being disconnected by her provider which just happens to be the same as mine o2.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...