Friday, March 20, 2009


This morning I took Helen to our doctors so she could get her inoculations for her holiday to Egypt, she flies out on the 7th of May for two weeks
Helen hates needles although she does have two tattoos on her lower back ,for the last couple of days she has been losing sleep over having to get her holiday jabs done .
She needed to have two injections one in each arm , I held her hand and kissed her whilst she looking away from the nurse and was being injected two times.

I then had to drop her off home had a quick cup of coffee with her before I left for work. at least today will go that bit faster.

I got a email of Helen saying whilst she was out she passed a second hand/charity shop and spotted a large antique pine mirror it maybe second hand but it will still be new to us and we have been wanting to get one to sit on top of the fireplace in the living room since we moved in ,and for only £25 its a great bargain , so I am going to finish work half a hour early this afternoon to go and pick it up with her before I go to my job at the hospital .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...