Wednesday, March 04, 2009


We found out yesterday that since 14th of February Helens decree absolute was granted so she is now a single woman again her divorce is final and her marriage is over for good , and I am no longer cohabiting or no longer living with a married woman.
I hope to be single again very soon myself; marriage certificates and houses didn’t keep us apart
I hope the woman I am now with and the woman I am madly in love with Helen is the woman I hope to stay with and live with no other woman comes close I am happy contented and for the next two years I maybe skint but we have a mortgage and we are buying a house that won’t be just bricks and mortar but a home we both want to be in until we sell it and buy a little cottage somewhere idyllic.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...