Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday afternoon went to the White Rose shopping centre , this was after Helen had finished work at half past one.When we got there no where to park it was full as far as the eye could see everywhere was grid locked , cars waiting to park up and cars waiting to leave, cars trying to back out of spaces to exit, but no space to move in to. Nothing was leaving and nothing was moving any great distancesfor minutes at a time we was more or less stationary, after twenty minutes Helen got out of the car and went in the shopping mall, She called in to Debenham's to get some foundation and blusher which was well forty four quid, she should have stayed in the car , she came back to the car as I still had her debit card i borrowed it the night before when i went to the garage for some cigs , I was more or less in the same place she went back again and made her purchase , she also went to Gregg's for pasties egg mayo sanrnies and coke .she returned back to the car , I had moved fifty yards it took another fifty minutes to exit and get on the dual carriage way and home ward bound we was nearly hour and a half stuck in a bloody car park least we had our pasties’ and coke and egg mayo .

Helen is now addicted to Panini’s she loves the chicken and mayo ones with a order of side salad and fries , we get them from a pizza take away near to where we use to live over Farsley. She had one Saturday night and one Sunday night so I had to join he and was forced in to getting my fav two nights running also doner kebab meat and fries with cheese and chili sauce, quite a few calories i know worse thing going for fat and cholesterol a heart attack every mouthful.

Paid my o2 bill this dinner time £98.11p ouch it is for two months billing, I don’t know how I got away with it so long without getting my phone blocked , good excuses I guess, as i stopped direct debit ages ago and closed my then existing bank account,so can’t pay over the phone or online,without debit or credit card atm I have neither, you can’t even go into a o2 shop and pay your bill over the counter is that utterly stupid or what .

They had to send me a giro payment slip so I could walk in to a bank and pay, it which I had to ask for twice, my contract is up in may looking at o2 simplicity sim card over 12 month contract to me look like some very good deals on offer stick with my original hand set LG viewty which does me for the time being.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...