Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Helen bought a new toaster last night i have made a promise to her as soon as i can i will buy us a house to put it in. I love her and i want us to buy a house to get a mortgage and decorate and furnish a HOME TOGETHER the way we want it.
I have never wanted anything as much or as bad as i want a new home with Helen , i want us to get back on the property ladder and make a new start i honestly would not ask God for anything else if he granted me this wish , maybe only that we live happy ever after which i know we would and will.

It would make everything worth the struggle that we have both endured over the last year and it would be light at the end of the tunnel , and i know it would be heaven, coming home each night to the woman i love in our house.
For then i would know my life would be complete and finally whole , i wouldn't ask , want or long for anything else as long as i lived .
I want to sell my house get the cash from it as quick as it is possible and without any doubt i would invest it all, every single penny if i have to in to buying our next home and furnishing it how we want it to secure our future.
I will make it happen and i do believe it will happen , i will get my old home sold eventually its going through in slow motion at the moment but it will speed up and we will move on to new beginning's in a new house in a new area in a new village in a new home.






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...